Rule 6072-1. Turnover Proceedings – Motion

If upon demand an entity has refused to deliver to the trustee tangible property of a kind specified in §542(a) of the Code, the value of the property is less than $10,000 and the property is located within the District of Minnesota, the trustee may seek an order for turnover by way of motion. At any time, on motion and for cause, the court may convert the proceeding to an adversary proceeding.

Check out our student loan discharge representation!