Rule 1014-1. Transfer of Cases

When a case is transferred to this district, the case shall be filed with the appropriate clerk’s office according to the current address or property location of the debtor or chapter of the case or as directed by the clerk. The clerk shall give notice of the transfer to the debtor, all creditors and other parties in interest.

Check out our student loan discharge representation!